Teak wood has great advantages such as the beautiful grain and the weather resistance. Teak furniture is particularly suitable for outdoor use. Wooden crates or wooden chests made of teak are more expensive, but cannot be infested by fungi and are not so susceptible to moisture or sunlight. In addition, teak wood is very hard and can be exposed to greater loads without any problems. Teak boxes are therefore perfect for use in the garden, a horse pasture or barbecue area.
- Maße aussen: (LxBxH) ca. 145 x 70 x 65 cm, Maße innen: (LxBxH) ca. 135 x 62 x 52 cm, Material: Teakholz
- Ausführung: geschlossene Lattung, großer Stauraum, auch als Sitztruhe nutzbar
- leichte Montage, mit Edelstahlschrauben, nicht regen- und wasserdicht
- geschützter Standort wird empfohlen
- Lieferung erfolgt zerlegt
Teak wooden box: No oil or wax
Wax or oil are no longer needed for teak. This does not improve the service life. However, the color may change a little. In winter, your teak wooden box can stay quiet outside and an annoying search for a storage area is no longer necessary. But due to the lower weight of the wood, it can still be easily transported.
Teak does not dishide. This means that even after years of using your teak wooden chest, there are no problems to close these orderly.
All the advantages of teak wooden boxes at a glance
- Beautiful look
- Resistance to environmental influences (moisture, fungi, chemistry)
- Very hard (comparable to oak)
- Teak does not dishide.
What do I have to pay attention to when buying a teak wood chest?
If you pay attention to sustainability, you should pay attention to the FSC seal. Unfortunately, the environmental performance of teak is very poor due to the long transport routes. When buying a wooden chest made of teak, you should not be deterred by the price. The long service life outweighs the